OK, I need to know. How many of you are on Facebook? I have a friend who keeps telling me I need to "join" or whatever. I think I may be the last person on Earth not to be on it.
If it takes a lot of time to keep updated then I am gonna have to pass. That is why I had to break up with MySpace. So tell me what you think about it if you...Facebook, or if you are a member, or whatever the appropriate lingo is.
4 comments:
I promise... It's MUCH easier than myspace! Even Mark is on it and he's very computer illiterate! You don't even have to set up your background or anything!
Do it!!! I love it and I also had to break up with Myspace. I like FB b/c it's more "instant" as far as being able to get messages/updates/chat (which I never even knew how to do until now LOL)It's fun!
I love it too. I think it's much easier than myspace and I have reconnected with soooo many people that I had lost touch with.
Girl you know I have it. Join us! Miss you~ we need to get together soon. XoXo
Post a Comment