We had a WONDERFUL Christmas this year. We focused more on family and less on gifts although you can't tell it from the toys stacked up around here. We spent Christmas Eve with my side of the family - the wild side with 16 of us present this year. Then we had Christmas morning together as a family. Thankfully I was able to get Wyatt down for a good nap that afternoon before going to the IL's that evening. J deep fried a turkey for the first time and it was delicious! And, no offense to my dad or MIL, but I had the BEST sweet potato casserole ever that J's Aunt Jane made. We are a truly blessed family and I am looking forward to all that 2009 brings us! Now to the pics...
Before Church on Sunday:
Sunday lunch with 5 of his cousins:
Christmas Eve:
With my brothers and sisters-in-law
Christmas Day:
1 comment:
Oh my goodness how cute is Wyatt? Love all the pictures! And the cousin picture...so sweet.
Post a Comment