Sunday, December 7, 2008

Hi, My Name is Emily, and I am a Facebook-aholic.

Now everyone say together: Hi, Emily

So I joined Facebook and it is addicting to say the least. And it drives me crazy b/c I know I haven't figured out everything that I can do so I keep playing around on it trying to figure it all out. But. Miss Social that I am (ha), is actually "reconnecting" (told you I drank the Kool Aid - I don't use words like that typically) with so many people that I haven't "talked" to in years - even people I went to elementary school with. So I have been neglecting my blog but hope to carve out some time to work on it soon. Since it is after midnight and my sweet little prince will be up in about 6 - 7 hours, I am choosing sleep at this time. But I promise to post soon. They are supposed to break ground today so I hope to scoot over there and get some pictures. And of course there is the exciting grocery trip and dentist appointment that is also on my to do list for today. And dinner with 2 of my good friends after getting in some Christmas shopping. So today is shaping up to be jam packed already. Will post soon.

No comments: