Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Recap

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving holiday. We celebrated Wednesday night with my big ole family - 17 of us at this point and we will be up to 18 when little Clara arrives. Wyatt has 8 cousins and most of those are under the age of 6 so it is always noisy, chaotic, messy, etc. but there is never a dull moment.

This is Chloe, the baby of the family. She will be 2 on Christmas. She is Matt and Rochelle's youngest child. This little girl LOVES her some sweets. Most Sundays she waddles back and forth between anyone who has a piece of pie, cake, ice cream - whatever the dessert of the day is. This time we had cupcakes and she was in heaven! We had to get some pictures of her and if we got too close, she would put her arm up as if to block us from getting her cupcake. It was very cute.



Jeremy, Wyatt, and I didn't have a traditional Thanksgiving day. We usually do dinner with his parents but they were out of town this year. So Jeremy worked until 3 and then we went to the Huntsville Havoc hockey game that night. It was Wy's first hockey game - he is still a little young to follow the game but there were plenty of distractions...plus he got popcorn.



I promised I would post pictures of our building project so here is a "before" picture. The little white flags are where the driveway will be. We should hear tomorrow when they will start on the foundation.



I will close this post with a big ROLL TIDE!!! I have a happy husband for another week and I just hope his blood pressure doesn't go through the roof during the AL - FL game next week!

1 comment:

LuLu's Lane said...

It looks like you had a "Green" Thanksgiving. haha Cute pic of Chloe. I loved seeing the land pic and can't wait to see more pics as they build. It looks like Wy had fun at the hockey game. We went Friday night with Jen and Grant.