Saturday, November 22, 2008

Oh the Weather Outside is Frightful...

We have entered the dreaded "it's too cold to play outside" phase. We were braving the 50 degree weather but I draw the line once we get in the 40's and below. As I type this, the temperature outside is a mere 20 degrees!

The other day I had to go outside to find Phoebe who had wandered off. Wy wanted to come with me and I told him "no" because he didn't have a coat on. He actually wasn't even dressed all the way but I just used the short and sweet "no coat, no outside." So out I went and as I was headed back to the house I saw Wyatt playing in the driveway. He had come outside in a t-shirt and his underwear - and he had draped my coat around his shoulders. No shoes, no socks, no PANTS - but he did technically have a coat on. :)

So it is time to be creative and find new and fun activities to keep us entertained inside. Please feel free to give me some suggestions or websites that have good ideas. Here is a short clip of what Wy was doing for entertainment the other night.

3 comments:

LuLu's Lane said...

I think Wy might have found his talent at an early age...he was too cute playing his harmonica. :) Hope you are feeling better. Talk Soon

Leslie said...

I give him a perfect 10 on his forward roll dismount! Too bad you didn't get any pictures of his outside ensemble! I bet that was hilarious!

Mama A said...

oh my word... he is the cutest boy EVER!