Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Summer Fun Thus Far...

A photo montage from the past couple of weeks...


Playing with cousins Jack and Carter





Hmm...calisthenics or the Macarena?





We went to Botanical Gardens last week along with every other mom and kid combo in the city of Huntsville. Wy is watching the train with Addison and his new friend Carter.





It was H-O-T. Wy and Addison stayed cool in the water part of the Children's Garden. Sarah and I sweated off at least 2 - 3 pounds.





Our friends Leslie and Mark had a Memorial Day shrimp boil. Wy loved playing outside with all the little boys although I didn't manage to get a pic of him with any of them.






Chase hung out in his Bumbo for all of 5 seconds. He didn't want to miss out on any of the party.





Wy's first day of summer camp. They have themed weeks - this one is about camping, hiking, and fishing. Right up his alley for sure.





Just a smiley pic of my sweet baby boy.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

At least you managed to take a couple of pics from the shrimp boil! I didn't get any pics from the whole entire weekend! I'm so glad Wy had a good time and I loved seeing sweet, smiley Chase!!

Aaron and Erica said...

I definitely know the Carter in the first picture but I'm pretty sure I also know the Carter in the picture from the Botanical Gardens. I think used to go to Wyatt's new school :) I heard from Mrs. Michelle today that Wyatt had a fun first day! We're looking forward to picking him up on Thursday.

Sarah said...

Erica- you are right. That Carter did go there!!