Being the smarty pants Mamas that we are, we bought our tickets online ahead of time so that we didn't have to wait in line that day. The movie was scheduled to start at 11:40 so we decided to meet a few minutes after 11 in order to get 9 seats all together.
You know - because it was the opening day and all the other mamas and their children would be there vying for our seats.
Here are the kiddos that we took - Aaron, Emma, Clara YouMei, Carter, Jack, and Wy
Well, apparently we didn't get the memo that the Hollywood Theater on the Parkway isn't the cool theater to go to because this is what the theater looked like just a few minutes before the big premiere began...
At least we didn't have to worry about keeping the kids quiet so we didn't disturb other people.
Here are the cuties waiting for the movie to start modeling their 3-D glasses...
Unfortunately, due to us being such smarties, the kids were subjected to about 45 minutes of commercials and previews before the actual movie began. I think Wyatt was about ready to call it a day when it finally began - at 12:00.
The movie was SO GOOD - the Ken and Barbie story line was my favorite. So find out where the cool theater is in your area and go out and see it today!
2 comments:
That's funny about the theater being empty!! I bet it was a cute movie! I'm sure we'll be getting it for Clay when it comes out on DVD. Maybe he'll give up Monster's, Inc. by then!
Oh I want to see that movie- Eddie and I need to borrow someones kid and go check it out! lol That was funny about the empty seats. Loved the pic of all the kids together!
Post a Comment