You weigh 15 pounds and are 26 inches in length. You are long and "lean" according to the percentiles although that second chin makes me think otherwise.
You are wearing size 6 month clothing but the 9 month outfits are fitting well too.
You wear a size 2 diaper.
You eat 7 ounces every 3 hours.
Sleeping great - no complaints there.
You are still all smiles unless you are tired or hungry.
(Outfit changes are frequent if I don't keep a bib on you.)
So what is new?
You have been eating rice cereal for the past few weeks. You seem happy enough to eat it and are doing well with getting more in your mouth than on your face. We are going to start fruits this week.
You are in the early stages of teething. Drooling all the time as you can see from the drool marks on that blue outfit. You are constantly chewing on those fingers or anything else you can find. Nothing has broken through yet but Dr. C said you were budding.
You can now roll from your back to your tummy - you had already mastered from your tummy to back last month.
You are doing well with self play - grabbing at the links hanging from your mat, scooting on your belly towards a toy, or just laying there taking everything in.
You can hold your head up when I am carrying you. Yea! That makes getting around easier although I still have to be careful because if that noggin gets going a certain way, the rest of you is going too.
You are starting to squeal and laugh when you are really happy or you think something is funny.
Wy thinks you are pretty great too. I made the mistake of not taking you with me when I picked Wy up from school the other day and he was reduced to tears. Yeah, he isn't as excited to see just me like you are. I think he has definitely adjusted to you being a part of our family and loves being your big brother.
1 comment:
Don't you just love chunky babies!!! I can't believe he's 5 months old! It definitely flies by!
Post a Comment