Jeremy and I attended the super HOT fishing event at the school's pond. It was Wyatt's first time to fish and I was so glad it was on a Wednesday so Jeremy could be there to help him. I don't hook worms or unhook fish so I wouldn't be any help to him. I was merely there for moral support and to take pictures.
Wyatt ended up catching 4 brim - that is basically the only thing that is in the pond. In fact, it is quite possible he caught the same fish four times but each time he was pretty excited. Once he lowered his expectations that is. When we first started he announced he was "gonna catch a big ole sark."
This week and next week's theme is "Let's Move" and they are doing all kinds of outdoor sports, water play, and even karate. He comes home so excited about his days and has one friend so far named Wesley.
Throwing out the first cast - gotta love that leg up in the air
Time to sit and wait - this went a little longer than he was prepared for.
Success! His first fish - you gotta look pretty close to see it!
Waiting patiently together for just the right moment
He held up 4 fingers so I would know it was fish #4 since they all look the same. And you can tell it is the last one of the day by those red cheeks!
2 comments:
I love it! Wy looks like he is having fun. At least he caught something. J looks like he has lost some weight? Not that he had any to loose. I could use some tips from each boy... lol
Looks like Wy is enjoying his new school! That's great that they have different themes... gives them something to look forward to. Poor Clay... he may never get to fish since Mark hates fishing! He may have to go with Jeremy and Wy sometime!
Post a Comment