Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy 4 Months Pumpkin!

Wow - today you are 4 months old big boy!





So what is new with you?


You are wearing size 3 - 6 month clothing but fit better into clothes that are 6 months. You are too long for any 3 - 6 month outfits that have feet in them.


You wear a size 2 diaper.


I am guessing you weigh between 13 and 14 pounds and you are 24 1/2 inches long.


You still eat 6 ounces every 3 - 4 hours.





You are still the best sleeper. You are down for about 11 hours these days peep free - usually from about 9 p.m. to about 8 a.m.


Most mornings I just go into your room before you make a peep because you are content to just suck on those fingers. That is something that you have really started doing in the last month. I can hardly get a picture of you without your fingers in that sweet little mouth!


You can roll over - from your tummy to your back. I am still trying to capture that moment on video. You haven't figured out how to get back to your tummy yet.


You are getting more comfortable sitting up in your Bumbo seat.


You have a smile for just about anyone that will smile at you. Wyatt, Daddy, and I always get smiles. You think we are pretty special. You are cooing constantly and squeal with delight when you get excited.





Yesterday we dipped your little feet in Ditda's pool and you made the funniest expressions. We hope to get you in the pool soon. Speaking of water, I finally figured out a way to bathe you without you crying so that is a plus.


And you look like a little pumpkin to me with that orange hair - and you are plumping up nicely. Love you precious boy!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

such a big boy!!!

LuLu's Lane said...

Look at him sitting up like a big boy!

Leslie said...

Oh my goodness, he looks like such a big boy in these pictures!!!