Friday, May 21, 2010

Out for Summer and the Bumbo

Wow - I have been an absentee blogger but these past couple of weeks have been crazy with all kinds of unexpected twists and turns. Wyatt finished up his year at his Mother's Morning Out program. He had a short program on Thursday but my pictures didn't turn out too good. The lighting in the gym was very dim and I wasn't close enough to get any help from my flash. Here is one picture of him onstage waiting for his name to be called for his goody bag and balloon.





And here is a picture of him after we got home since I knew the indoor school ones hadn't turned out. Wy will be going to 4 year old Kindergarten in the fall and he is very excited about starting his new school.





I brought Chase to the program and he was all smiles beforehand and then slept through the program part.





He is just getting cuter every day and his personality is starting to really show. He is usually a happy guy but when he gets mad, it happens out of nowhere. There is not a lot of fussiness leading up to it. He is just happy one minute and then highly put out the next!

He is almost 4 months old so we have been working on strengthening those neck muscles with tummy time and by sitting in the Bumbo Seat. Here is a little video I took one day this week of him sitting in his new chair.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I can't believe Wy is going to be in 4 year kindergarten!! And Chase is getting so big!!! He is such a smiley baby!

Melissa said...

Oh I love baby sounds! And baby smiles! And....baby spit up? ;o)

Sarah said...

SUPER cute!!!