For weeks prior to Christmas, Jeremy teased Wyatt that he was getting a Barbie Castle for Christmas. I am talking non-stop teasing to the point where Wyatt would ask me if he really was getting one and he would tell me that he really didn't want one. So, we decided to get his daddy a "Barbie" to open when we were at J's parents house. This is the picture of Wyatt giving it to him and J opening it up. Wyatt LOVED that his daddy got a "Bawbie" - I think it was the highlight of his Christmas!
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Merry Christmas!
We had such a fun week with cookie decorating and several family gatherings. We hope you had a wonderful time of celebrating with your loved ones. We are looking forward to all that 2010 will bring!







For weeks prior to Christmas, Jeremy teased Wyatt that he was getting a Barbie Castle for Christmas. I am talking non-stop teasing to the point where Wyatt would ask me if he really was getting one and he would tell me that he really didn't want one. So, we decided to get his daddy a "Barbie" to open when we were at J's parents house. This is the picture of Wyatt giving it to him and J opening it up. Wyatt LOVED that his daddy got a "Bawbie" - I think it was the highlight of his Christmas!
For weeks prior to Christmas, Jeremy teased Wyatt that he was getting a Barbie Castle for Christmas. I am talking non-stop teasing to the point where Wyatt would ask me if he really was getting one and he would tell me that he really didn't want one. So, we decided to get his daddy a "Barbie" to open when we were at J's parents house. This is the picture of Wyatt giving it to him and J opening it up. Wyatt LOVED that his daddy got a "Bawbie" - I think it was the highlight of his Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment