Thursday, December 10, 2009

Flashback Friday - Brothers Edition

In another 9 weeks or so, Wyatt will have a new title at our house. No longer will he be "The Prince" - he will have graduated to the role of "Big Brother."

And since getting a sneak peak at the new baby, I have been thinking even more about what this new little brother will look like.

I found Wyatt's 4-D ultrasound pics and was surprised to see that they look more alike than I initially thought.

Here is Wyatt at about 27 weeks....




And here is still to be named baby boy at 30 weeks....




And another comparison.

Wyatt - 27 weeks




New Baby - 30 weeks




So will I have another Wyatt look-a-like?


Or will my boys be more like these brothers?


The Hammond Brothers...



Yep, these are my big brothers. Born just 14 months apart and different as night and day in looks and personalities!

Both are just adorable - but one curly, red haired little boy followed by a straight, blond haired little boy. Who would have thought they were brothers?

We are definitely getting excited about the upcoming arrival and will love, love, love him whether he looks like Wy or has brown, red, or black hair - and if he takes after me, he won't have any hair! And Jeremy has the name narrowed down to 2 - although he hasn't told me which 2. Hopefully we will have a name to share soon too! Woo Hoo!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Awww! Wyatt had some chubby cheeks in his 4-d ultrasound! I can't believe it's only 9 more weeks!!! I feel like you've been pregnant forever! :)

Aaron and Erica said...

I think I'm the opposite of Leslie...I feel like your pregnancy has flown by this time! I love seeing the new baby on your blog...he's going to be adorable and I can't wait to see him.

That's a pretty adorable picture of Matt and Aaron too :)

Love you!