I actually had the 4-D done on the last possible day they will do it. I think I had Wyatt's done at about 27 weeks and his were clearer as there was less baby and more fluid at that point. With all the focus being on whether or not I had gestational diabetes, we forgot all about doing the 4-D.
I, of course, think he is a cutie but see differences in his pics versus Wyatt's at this stage. This baby's features seem larger i.e. Wyatt didn't have a chin, had thin little lips, and a button nose. This guy seems more of a bruiser. He has big, beautiful lips and seems to have an actual nose that will be useful for breathing!
This picture shows his facial features the best.
This picture is zoomed out more so you can see his ear but his hand is in front of his mouth & nose. I think he may have his eye open in this one. What do you think?
3 comments:
Those are some good pictures! Don't you just love the 4-D ultrasound?!? I can't wait to hear the name you decide on!!!
These are excellent 4-D pics! He is going to be gorgeous just like his momma! I can't wait either to hear the final decision on his name.
That is amazing!!! You guys really got some good pictures of your little man... awh! I know you must be so excited!!! When I looked back at mine after Kinley was born I was shocked how much she actually LOOKED like her 4D.... and those lips.... so precious.
Post a Comment