It has been a week since my last post and I can't come up with anything good to blog about!
Wyatt had his Christmas party at school yesterday and I grabbed my little camera on the way out the door. Of course when I got it out to use it, the battery was deader than dead so...I got nothing.
Jeremy perused the list of approved names I gave him, narrowed it down to two, told me the two he liked, which weren't really the ones I had hoped for, so then I announced that I don't like either of those names anymore so...I got nothing.
I can't even think of a cute conversation to share, haven't hit a pregnancy milestone, and I haven't had anything to take pictures of so...I got nothing.
Aren't you glad you took the time to read this post?
We do have some fun activities planned in the next week prior to Christmas. Wyatt's cousins, at least 7 of them, are coming to our house next Wednesday to decorate Christmas cookies. He is beyond excited and mentions it daily. But until then....I got nothing. :)
2 comments:
Response...I got nothing either. :)
You made something out of nothing! :o) Happy weekend to you!!
Post a Comment