Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Party of Four

Chase Griffin Donaldson was born January 26th at 8:39 a.m. He weighed 6 lbs, 13 oz, and is 18 inches long.

More to share on his arrival in a later post but for now, here is our new family photo...

4 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm jealous of your first family photo!!! I look all drugged up in mine :)! Congrats!

Beth Beasley said...

Emily - Chase Griffen is adorable and I love the name! What a precious family! I am so excited for you, Jeremy, and Wyatt! I also can't believe you have already updated facebook and your blog! Congrats!

LuLu's Lane said...

Your first family photo rocks- look at your gorgeous little family girl. Wy looks like one proud big brother here. Congrats

Mama A said...

I love your "Party of Four" photo... I agree with the other girls too! You look GREAT! I hope that you recover quickly and get home soon!