Wyatt has always been a happy guy and was a very smiley baby.

Wyatt began walking soon after New Year's so he was a walker by 11 months. I remember being impressed he could walk and carry these items which did not have an equal weight - he has always had good balance.

Jeremy and I didn't have a clue how much harder things would be after he was mobile. I remember grocery shopping was a nightmare because he wanted to walk everywhere and push the cart himself by 13 months. Really any type of shopping experience was a challenge!
Wyatt at 1 year, 11 months - January 2008
I loved his little bowl haircut and he was much blonder at this age.

This was his first "snow" although it was just flurries and there wasn't any accumulation. We bundled him up and carried him out in it so he could "experience" it.

Wyatt at 2 years, 11 months - January 2009
We were at Big Spring Park in downtown Huntsville on an unusually mild January day. We met my friend Sarah and her little girl Addison there to feed the ducks and just enjoy some fresh air.
This was the day that the gravel driveway had been "poured" at the land and we were just starting the whole house building process.
My, my, my - time really does fly by. I can't believe I have 3 years worth of flashback photos already! I know it will be hard but I hope I find the time to document Hoss' life in photos like I did with Wyatt. I am sure there won't be as many of just him but that is OK because having a big brother will always be a part of his life.
2 comments:
The bowl haircut is precious!!!! And those cute chubby cheeks in the first picture... love them!!!
I can't believe Wyatt was walking at 11 months! He is such a handsome little guy!!!
Post a Comment