Wyatt had his end of the year field trip at Kid's Kingdom.
A highlight of the trip for him? Getting to ride on a school bus.
My MIL took care of Chase so I could go and spend some one on one time with Wyatt.
Well, as much one on one time you can have with an energetic 5 year old at a huge play area.
I don't think he stopped moving for the entire 90 minutes of play time.
Except when he needed to refuel.
I cornered him for some posed pics in exchange for leaving him alone!
I was pretty sure this was our first time at this park. Until I saw this horse.
And then I instantly remembered this pic.

Apparently we had taken him there before and on a cold day at that!
This is his sweet teacher Mrs. Leigh Ann.
This is his other sweet teacher Mrs. Jessica.
They love him and he loves them right back. He really has had a wonderful year in their class. He has learned so much and enjoys going to school.
This is his class with his teachers. See that little girl next to him?
That is Taylor. He talks about her. And he doesn't really talk about anyone. Ever. He tells me things about her like her last name. And that he had to tie her shoe. He sat by her during the chapel program. And here they are again. I think he has a little crush.
Today is the end of the year picnic. Tomorrow night is his end of the year program. Due to the tornados, some of these events had to be rescheduled so it turned this week into a very busy week. More pictures to come from the picnic and program!
2 comments:
Awwww! Wyatt has a crush!! Very cute! And how funny that you didn't remember being there until the pic on the horse! I can't ever get any good pics of Clay at the playground... he doesn't stop either!
gosh he has changed so much in the horse pictures! He is getting so big and yes it sounds like he has a little crush- so cute!
Post a Comment