Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Accomplishments!

Morgan tried out for the Middle School cheerleading squad and she made it! She had to have 6 teacher recommendations, learn the cheers on her own by watching YouTube videos, and try out in front of guest judges. We are super proud of her and are looking forward to going to her games this fall. She will start out cheering for the football team and then will cheer for basketball.

Today was her Awards Day ceremony at school and she was recognized for being a member of the math team.




Look at this little Missy!



www.simplicitybychristy.com

This is Morgan at Chase's photo shoot. I took her and Wyatt along hoping to get some of the 3 of them. Chase was NOT interested in having his picture taken so Christy took some of Wyatt and Morgan on their own. I can't wait to see the rest of the proofs.

Speaking of Mr. Wyatt, he has really taken to playing baseball. The first 3 pitches are coach pitch and then if they don't get a hit, they get 2 tries off the tee. He has been consistently hitting off the coach's pitch. It makes me so proud because this is his first year and he is one of the smallest on his team.

My favorite is when he gets to run home and he slides into home plate no matter where the ball is. And he straight looks over to see if we are watching before he does it. Ha!



At the end of each game, the coach gives one player the "game ball". Wyatt was given it on May 7th and he is so proud of that ball. He won't let anyone hold it because he wants to keep it clean. He took it to Show n Tell last week too. I am thinking I need to get him a little case for it so nothing happens to it.

Wyatt had an end of the year chapel program this morning. I loved seeing all the little kids perform and hearing them recite Bible verses.



And now for Mr. Chase.


Drum roll please...


Untitled from Emily Donaldson on Vimeo.



I have been on Cloud 9 since he finally decided to take the plunge on Monday. I am still surprised every time I see him walk. I didn't think he was EVER going to do it!

1 comment:

LuLu's Lane said...

so much going on in your home- yay Morgan for making the cheerleading team, and Wy for getting the game ball, and Chase for WALKING! I loved the ending of that video Wy hugging his little bro- super sweet!