On Wednesday, Wyatt's preschool had an end of the year picnic for all the children and their families. The weather turned out to be perfect - not too hot and a nice breeze.
The preschool provided lunch and there were games, a petting zoo, pony rides, balloons, a bounce house, and lots of room to run and play outside.
Wy and Chase's cousin Jackson was there which was an added bonus for both my boys.
We had a great time and Chase enjoyed being outside.
He is a people watcher like me!
On Thursday, I wanted to take a last day of school picture of the kids.
Here is the picture I took last August on the first day of school.
And here is the end of the year pic.
Wow - they have all changed but I think Morgan has changed the most!
Of course there is a story behind Wy's less than pleased expression. He had his Nintendo DS and Chase was throwing a fit for it. I told Wyatt to let Chase hold it. Well, Chase pressed some buttons and it made Wyatt's character in the game die. Hence the "I am so not happy with my little brother" look.
Then Thursday night was Wyatt's end of the year program.
They recited things they had learned during the year and sang songs. They did some cute skits as well which was so fun to watch. Wyatt was Percy Pig in Mrs. Leigh Ann's version of the 3 little pigs.
In her version, Wy lived in a condo and then the wolf knocked it down with a Bobcat. Very cute.
They also sang a song called "Who Let the Letters Out" which was sung to the tune of "Who Let the Dogs Out".
Those are dog hats they are wearing with the sunglasses. Loved this.
So my little one has completed Pre-Kindergarten and is now ready to begin Kindergarten in the fall.
We are looking forward to a summer of fun which will include NOT DRIVING to town everyday, lots of swimming, playing with cousins, and a trip to the beach! Hope your summer is just as fun!
2 comments:
Oh wow! I can't believe how much they've all grown up in just a school year! Morgan definitely looks so grown up in the most recent pic! And Wyatt's program looked so cute! I can't wait until Clay is in his school's little programs!
I agree Morgan looks so much older. I love the play pics- Wy looks adorable. I know watching him makes you proud. Chase has the cutest smile! hope you all enjoy summer break!
Post a Comment