J stopped at the grocery store on the way home and got what we needed and even made the brownies for me when we got home. After dinner I indulged in just one brownie even though I wanted to eat half the pan. I actually like them better the "second day" so I had a plan for a breakfast brownie, a lunch brownie, a dinner brownie, etc. - you get the idea.
So, we left them in the pan on the kitchen counter and they were covered with a paper towel. I know - not the best storage technique but I was going to get to that today.
And here is where she comes in...
I caught her with her nasty little doggie snout in the tray of brownies!!! She was able to reach them by standing on the back of the chair and putting her front paws on the counter.
Here is Wy holding the evidence.
On the left you can see where J and I each had one brownie. Now look to the bottom right. See all that dark area - that is the area she desecrated.
Needless to say, I won't be having any of those brownies - ever.
4 comments:
Bad Phoebe!! I can't believe she didn't devour the whole pan! I hope her little tummy is ok after what she did eat!
Wow- she is one smart dog. I mean Bad dog! haha Geeze whats a girl gotta do to get a little chocolate. :)
Tisk, tisk, tisk. Sneaky little doggie! But see? I would have NO problem cutting off the bad part and eating that top half. No problem at all. ;o)
Oh girl... I agree with Melissa... I would have had to cut around and eat those brownies.... hahahahha
Post a Comment