First of all, I have to say THANK YOU so much to all my great and wonderful friends out there who have helped me with my Zofran issues. You know who you are and I do so deeply appreciate the drug sting, uh I mean support group, that was put into place shortly after I realized that a) my 30 pill Rx cost me $300 AND b) it only lasted 15 days. EEK! Yes, my sweet, dear, been there done that with the sickness during the last pregnancy husband, totally paid that #%#^@* pharmacy almost $1000 to date for my meds. BUT - he would have had to pay more if it hadn't been for my friends, and their friends, and their friends friends. You get the idea. SO THANK YOU AGAIN!
I actually have had lots of days that I have felt pretty good. And I am hoping that by the end of August, that I will be feeling back to my old self - with the exception of the fact that I have a growing baby inside of me. Can't exactly feel like my old self for another 6 months or so.
And growing this child is! The current "State of the Bump" at 12 weeks is equal to where I was at about 18 - 20 weeks last time. I mean "Becky, it is just out there." :) 12 weeks and you can definitely tell I am pregnant. And I just love my weekly emails I get from Baby Center with statements like this "although you won't need maternity clothes for several more weeks...". Ah, hello? Not all of us are 1st timers! And I have stretchy skin. And I am just trying to accommodate my unborn by giving him/her plenty of room.
And even though I hated taking the picture while living the Simple Life, I know I will regret it if I don't document the bump.
So here is 12 weeks. (I am wearing a dress b/c we had to go to the funeral home for a visitation AND dresses are just so darn comfortable. I am thinking about getting a whole line of those mumu things.)
Ok, so here I am in the terrible lighting and all - and apparently my upper lip disappears when I smile OR the growth of my stomach has pulled all extra skin down and I don't even have an upper lip anymore.
I'll do another bump update at 16 weeks and MAYBE, just MAYBE, I will be living in my new house by then. I think we are more like 6 weeks from that but even so, it will be ready enough for a picture from there for sure!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! You are so cute pregnant!!!
Your bump is so stinkin' cute!!! Keep it up with the bump pictures! I loved having mine and going back to see how HUGE my belly was towards the end! So glad you might be in the house soon!!!
SHUT UP! That second baby is coming along nicely, you are absolutly beautiful pregnant! I can't believe the last time I saw you was Memorial Day and now you are straight up, full on...PREGNANT! I can't wait to hear more about the baby and your new house!
I love that little baby bump picture. You look great! That dress is super cute on you too. Keep the pics coming!
Post a Comment