Saturday, August 22, 2009

Friday Night Lights

We decided to go to the local high school football game last night.

Here is my future little football player posing before we left.



We sat with Miss Amanda who cuts Wyatt's hair. She was introducing us to her mother-in-law. Wyatt looked at the woman and said "And we live in the stinky ole blue house." Oh yes, he was totally referring to the Simple Life and I have no idea why he felt it was necessary to add that bit of information to our introduction. I just smiled and said we were in the process of building and he was ready to be moved into the new house.



I can't wait for SEC Football to begin - we are Alabama fans but will watch any SEC game. Jeremy got us tickets to the Alabama game on September 19th. Of course I was hoping we would be moving that weekend but, oh well, what is one more week at this point?

2 comments:

Matt said...

Hey sis,
Next Friday Night is a Westminster home game vs. St. Bernard's... I'm hoping to take the fam. It's a little bit more of a drive for you guys but maybe we'll see you there? They're already showing improvement from previous years. As a bonus, all your Bama red & white will go nicely with WCA colors.

Leslie said...

Ha! The "stinky ole blue house" comment is priceless!!! Love it!