I am feeling good the majority of the time instead of feeling sick the majority of the time so that is great.
I am so busy thinking about moving into our house that the time is flying by - I can't believe I have already hit 16 weeks.
We are still not living in the new house but we are getting oh so close. Everyone told us that once you move to the inside details, it goes so slow - and they were right.
But more about the house on another post - see what I mean? It just totally takes the spotlight.
We will be finding out the baby's gender at our next appointment - October 1st. Wondering if I should take Wyatt with us? Anyone do that with a second or third child? Everyone keeps asking me what I think the baby is and I really have no idea. I really thought Wyatt was a girl and was wrong. This time around I really just don't have a clue. There are reasons I would love a boy and reasons I would love a girl. Like every expecting parent, I just want a healthy baby and a safe delivery.
I get a weekly email from Babycenter and it sends a picture/drawing of what the baby probably looks like each week. And Wyatt thinks that picture is actually our baby. He just laughs and says "Oh my goodness." He is still determined for the baby's room to be upstairs next to him. He may change his tune once the little one makes his/her debut!
Tonight at dinner he said he wanted "a baby gurl...like YouYou...with a white bow in her hair." See Erica, he does love her! Then he said "and I'm gonna buy herh a neckwace." And I got all teary at the thought of my boy loving his little sibling. I know - get a grip.
OK, so here are the 16 week bump pics - even gave you two angles this time. I was standing on our front porch at the new house.
So the next "Bump Watch" post will also let you in on if we are having a boy or a "gurl" - have to think up a creative way to have Wyatt tell you. In fact, go ahead and make your predictions now!
6 comments:
We did take our girls to our ultra sound when I was expecting my son. They were 3 and they loved it. I was so glad to have them be a part. Can't wait for the next update.....
you are absolutely adorable pregnant!!! seriously!!!
What a sweet boy. I know he loves my girl...they are going to be great buddies as they get older :) I think it's adorable that he wants a girl "with a white bow". I guess that came from YouYou as well :)
Can't wait til October 1st!!!
Love the pictures!!!!
Emily went to the ultrasound when I was pregnant with Allison and she kind of understood, but not really. She was not yet two and a half. Neither went this last time. But, I think it would be fun for Wyatt...he's old enough to get it, I think.
Oh! And I vote "gurl".
I can't believe you're already 16 weeks! You look so great! I selfishly want you to have a girl so Nora can have a friend to play with ;) But brothers, sigh...you can't beat that!
Since the Chinese Birth Chart says you are having a girl... I'm going with girl! Clay needs another girlfriend ;)!! Can't wait to see ya'll this weekend!!
Post a Comment