Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Anger Management

I have been without a computer for the past week! Just a piece of advice for you to store away. If you find yourself pregnant, living the Simple Life, fearing you are never going to be living the High Fallutin Life, and your husband makes you mad - DO NOT SLAM DOWN THE CLOSEST THING YOU HAVE ACCESS TO - like a MacBook computer.

Oh yeah, I threw a fit and it cost me. But thankfully the nice Apple people were able to fix it for me after I explained that it started messing up and I had no idea why. So I am back and just in time.

Tomorrow is the much anticipated 20 week ultrasound. And while most of you will receive a phone call from me, and my mother will get a personal face to face announcement, I am still going to post it here for the few readers I have that I don't have any other way to communicate with.

Everyone from close friends to the man at the pedicure place have told me that it is indeed a girl. And while I appreciate their insight, I think I will see what the ultrasound shows before I make any purchases. Can't wait to share our news.

4 comments:

Aaron and Erica said...

Okay woman...I'm in Bible Study tomorrow from 9:30 until 12:00'ish (it's longer this week b/c we're having lunch together afterwards). But please, please, please send me a text message with the news??? I'll keep my phone near me :)

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha! i love your honesty! i can't WAIT to hear your news! i hope baby coperates and things are "clear"!!!

Leslie said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to find out! I also can't wait to hear Wy's take on it!

LuLu's Lane said...

Woo Hoo I can't wait to hear pink or blue today?! I hope baby moves just right for you guys. Wy will have something interesting to say I am sure! Glad you got your puter back. :)