Thursday, October 1, 2009

And Now a Word From Our Sponsor...

Here is the announcement via Wyatt. You can tell we didn't do any prep for this. It took a little prodding to remind the child about today's events!





Gotta love him! The 20 week ultrasound reminds me of that Skeletor character - it doesn't really look like a baby to me much less to a 3 year old. Once we found out the gender, Wy was content to look at his book or just have random chatter with J.

Everything looks right on target regarding his scan so that is great. Now just to think of names. Gotta think of something equally unique like Wyatt.

I do have some pictures from the day that I will post later on but for now, I am ready to go to bed. Like "they say" - you better sleep now. I hate that saying. Like you can store it up or something. Anyway, 20 weeks down, another 20 (max) to go!

3 comments:

Aaron and Erica said...

Okay, sounds like the name is decided..."Skunk" it is!

I love that little stinker and I can't wait to meet his little brother :)

Leslie said...

Yay! Now you don't have to stress about the name :)!! Wyatt was cracking me up! He was giving you every answer but the one you wanted! Too cute!!! Congrats and I'm so glad everything went well! Clay is going to be very excited about his new friend!

LuLu's Lane said...

Woo Hoo~ glad everything checked out ok. Wy is such a little "stinker" :) Wy and Pepe Le Pew both very unique names. haha