Wednesday, October 7, 2009

On the Road Again...

Wy is on Fall Break from his MMO this week. Because we never knew when we would be *moving, we didn't plan a vacation for this fall. So, just to do something different, we headed up to the TN Aquarium for the day.


Wy refused to stand on the other end by the alligator head even though I assured him that he could not be bitten through the glass...




They crack me up...




Never really understand why they include birds at the Aquarium...




There were glass openings in the ceiling & throughout this cave area. Everytime we entered a new area, Wyatt would say very dramatically "Oh. My. Goodness." He had a great time and we had a great time watching him absorb it all.




Wy holding his ever important IMAX movie ticket - gotta have that documentation!




* Yes, I am aware it is now OCTOBER. I do have good news - our hardwood floors are now stained...and they are beautiful. There was a major delay related to the floors as there was too much moisture in the wood so we had to wait until the moisture went down to have them stained. Left on the to do list: touch up paint, the final electrical inspection and final clean-up. Doesn't that sound like it could all be done by the end of next week? Yeah, I want to think so too but my new goal is Halloween.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Looks like ya'll had fun! Girl, I hope it's by Halloween!!! Maybe we'll have perfect weather the next few weeks so ya'll can get in that house!

Anonymous said...

I know this blog is about your trip and cute little wyatt, but girl, you look SO CUTE pregnant! Oh, and hoping you're all moved in by halloween too!

LuLu's Lane said...

I know I always tell you but baby looks great on you! :) Gosh Wy looks so big in those pics. The bird cage pic cracks me up. I hope you make your "spooky" house deadline. :)I can't wait to see it!

Melissa said...

I LOVE the picture of Wy holding his ticket!! That little face is so sweet. I never understood the birds either. They also have them at the Charleston aquarium...weird, if you ask me.
Good luck with the house!!!! Can't wait to see those pictures!