Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Frequent Reader Reward...

Wy wanted to let you know that this...




isn't gonna remain true...



He's gonna be a



as of



Let the commenting begin... :)

13 comments:

Leslie said...

OMG! OMG! OMG! Are you serious!!! I just left you a message! Call me!!!!! Congrats!!! Congrats!! I'm so excited for ya'll!

Leslie said...

Oh, and I got so excited I forgot to mention that I love the way you announced it! Too cute!!!

LuLu's Lane said...

OH MY! are you kidding me?!?! I can't believe I am finding out on here! CONGRATS! WOO HOO! CALL ME XoXo PS~I love Wy's notes!

Kristi said...

Emily, CONGRATS!! That was a SUPER CUTE way of announcing your news!! HEre's to a happy & healthy 7 months!!!

Beth Beasley said...

Emily, congratulations!!!! I love how you announced it! I am so excited for you guys!! Wy will love being a big brother :-)

Aaron and Erica said...

Oh my word...I don't even know what to post so I'm just going to have to call you.

Love you,

Erica

Lea Anne Hardy said...

Well congratulations! I know Leslie will agree that January is a fab month to be born in! I'm excited for all of you! Now you REALLY have to get that house finished!! Hope to see you soon PREGGO!

Lea Anne Hardy said...

I'm such a dummy! February will be a fab month to be born in too!

Unknown said...

SO EXCITED that my favorite little family is expanding!!! Did you know when you were here??? You didn't seem queasy!!!
I am jumping up and down; D said that trailer home must be a real LOVE SHACK!!!
Truly thrilled, love all of you...JAN and BIG D

Melissa said...

Agggghhhh!!!! How exciting!!! What a cute way to tell everyone!!! Congratulations to your little family and that sweet big brother!

Anonymous said...

What wonderful news!!! We are so happy for you!!! We love the pics of Wy and his sign!!! Precious!

Kristie @ Me and My House said...

How exciting & What a blessing!!! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

OH!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!! Congratulations (and I love the way you told everyone!!!)