Friday, June 26, 2009

Flashback Friday

I have some pictures from our trip down to Birmingham last week to the McWane Center BUT... I can't find the darn cord I need to download said pics so... in an attempt to update my blog from the Train Ride from 2 weeks ago I will go with a Flashback Friday post.

This is little Wyatt last summer at this time. I heart his hair - the little bowl cut. And while he still has not ever had the clippers used on the top of his head, it has been cut short and in a big boy style so I miss this look. This is also when his first freckles were making their debut across his little face.



Check out his little man-pris




still loves to help Dada mow




Sigh...I love my boys...

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Awwww! Look at little Wyatt!! It's amazing how much he's grown in just a year!