Monday, June 8, 2009

Fore!

J, Wy, and I went by the driving range yesterday afternoon so J could get some practice swings in before his golf tournament today. After about 5 minutes of watching, Wyatt decided that he wanted to try. So Jeremy pushed some balls over in the area next to him and let him play with one of his clubs. After a couple of minutes, a nice lady came over and let Wyatt use a child's size club which was much easier for him to handle. And I have to say, I was pretty impressed with his swing and his ability to hit the ball considering he is only 3!

Getting the tee just right...





Here comes his swing...





He did it!
(Look closely at the club and you'll see the ball in the air)

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Maybe he's found his calling in life and is going to be a pro golfer! I wish Mark would get into golfing so he wouldn't push race car driving on Clay :)!

LuLu's Lane said...

Cute golf pics of Wy! What a cool capture in that last pic!