Saturday, March 28, 2009

Wyatt's Busy Day = Lots of Pictures

Wyatt and I met my friend Sarah and her little girl Addison at Early Works museum on Friday. They have a 6 and under play area that encourages pretend or imaginative play. Wyatt is at the perfect age for this and had a great time...

...collecting fish in his net,


playing in the garden,


hanging out in the doghouse,


and riding on the cow.


After lunch I took Wyatt to Southerland Station which is a great toy store that also has an elaborate train display. We stayed there for about an hour before heading home. We met J at the land and he played some more there. His energy is amazing. I was exhausted and he was literally running circles around me while playing in the gravel.

"Doing Construction"





Love that dimple...


...and those freckles.



Why Dada is "funner"

4 comments:

LuLu's Lane said...

Love all the pictures~ it looks like a very busy day. That last picture of J and Wy is awesome! Great shot!!

Leslie said...

That museum looks like a lot of fun!! I can't wait until Clay is old enough to go to things like that. I also love that last action shot of Wy and Jeremy!

Anonymous said...

I was going to say exactly what Leslie said.... I can't wait until we can do those kinds of things with Kinley. Wyatt looks like he is a good mix of you and Jeremy. He is such a handsome little man!!!

Melissa said...

I love your pictures (and the dimple...and the freckles)! What a fun day...aren't you happy that Play Outside Weather is here?!