Today Erica took YouYou to her pediatrician here in Huntsville for the scheduled follow up. She was already concerned about her breathing and was glad she had the appointment. YouYou's doctor took x-rays and compared them with her last set of chest x-rays that were taken in Birmingham. It looks like YouYou now has pneumonia in her lung(s) - not sure if just in one or both. Her cardiologist asked Erica to bring her in to his office this afternoon. So Erica rushed home with YouYou, grabbed a few essentials, and went to pick up her mom who went down with them. They were told to be prepared for YouYou to be admitted.
So please pray for the following:
- for Erica to continue to feel better and get her strength back; she did get in to her doctor on Thursday and was able to get some medications for herself
- for YouYou's lung(s) specifically and her little state of mind - I know she will not be happy to be back at the hospital again
- for Aaron and the boys as they are without their Mama and sister again
You can check YouYou's sites for continued updates. Thank you so much for caring about this sweet baby girl. I am planning to send down lots of different kinds of band-aids. She loves putting them on even the littlest baby scratch and liked to have different kinds. At one point, she had 3 on one hand! Whatever makes her feel better...
2 comments:
Awh! I can't imagine how exhausted everyone is! I am praying as I know so many people are.
Aww so sorry~ will keep your family in my prayers! I know how tired you guys all are. Poor little You You!
Post a Comment