Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hodge-Podge Post

My little man went to school last week looking like a rock star!

It was crazy hair day at school and he wanted a mohawk and blue hair.




We went to the circus that night with my SIL Erica and her kiddos. He wanted to go with the blue hair but we compromised on just the spiked look.


We had a great time at the circus. We took Wy when he was 3 but he wasn't really old enough to enjoy alot of it. This time he had a perma-grin on his face - of course he was sitting by Carter and Jack so that was alot of it.




My friend Lori and I had taken Morgan and her older sisters to the circus when she was 3 as well. She does not remember going but definitely loved it this time around.




YouYou gave it two thumbs up. I had a great time sitting by her and getting to see her little face light up at all the performers and animals. She takes gymnastics so she was especially wowed by the acrobats.




When we were leaving, Wy wanted to show off his acrobatic skills.




On a totally different note, I wanted to share a great blog that is a joy to read. My friend Paula Claunch, who used to be Paula Wilson, started her blog a few months ago. Her blog posts are totally random and get this - she blogs every day. She doesn't just regurgitate her day to day doings like I do. She will just pick something totally random and blog about it. And she uses pictures - lots of old pictures from trips, college, and when she was a kid. Anyway, I love reading it and thought I would share the address as I think some of you know her too.

www.akajanerandom.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Aaron and Erica said...

You got a great picture of the 3 boys in their seats! My kids are still talking about the circus...good memories :)

Love ya!

Erica

AKA Jane Random said...

Stop it I'm blushing!