Here you are one year ago at 2 months! You look so little and have changed so much!
We had to skip last month's post because I was super sick. In fact, I don't even think I saw you on the day you turned 13 months. So I am going to post every other month until you are 2 and then see from there.
Speaking of being sick, you finally had your first bout of sickness last month too. You had some type of virus that turned into an infection which required an antibiotic. You were snotty and grumpy for 2 weeks! I know I had it coming but still - it was a miserable time for both of us.
So, it has been 2 months since the last post. Surely you must be walking by now. NO?!?!? Well, perhaps that will be your big milestone for this month. I know your Type A mama is certainly hoping so. You have started walking behind your Toy Story push car which is definitely progress.
You are weighing in at 22.5 pounds and are about 30 inches in length.
You are wearing size 18 - 24 months in clothes, wear a size 4 diaper, and have 6 teeth.
You are totally on table food now. You LOVE a peanut butter and jelly sandwich - thank goodness. That is easy peasy for me and I know it fills your tummy up. Right now you aren't that picky at all. You LOVE sweets - especially anything made by Little Debbie!
I also introduced you to Cheetos Puffs.
You literally start smacking your lips when you see the bag.
But you also like grapes, bananas, yogurt, green beans, broccoli, potatoes, and other things that have nutritional value.
The only down side to you feeding yourself is that there are days that you need a bath after every meal.
You tend to get it all over you and I prefer to rinse you in the tub versus trying to clean you off with wipes.
You can say Mama and Dada. You babble all the time to us and to people that you meet. You love to wave hello and bye bye. You still clap when you are happy and like to tap toys together. My parents have some Maracas my dad brought back from Mexico and you could play with those for hours. You love to listen to music and sway back and forth.
Here is your Lovey that you sleep with every day and night.
I am worried you might actually chew his ears off but so far they are hanging on.
As much as you love me, I think you are partial to your Dada. You light up when he comes home. And the word you say the most is Dada. Anytime the door opens, you crane your neck, say Dada? and start heading for the door. I think you two are gonna be tight. Both Dada and I think you look like him. You both have the same expression in this picture!
We love you sweet Chase. Here's to 16 months and being able to post that you can walk!
1 comment:
He is such a happy baby and so cute!!! I still can't believe he's over a year old! Glad you guys are all better!
Post a Comment