I could just eat him up!
Wy is still enjoying 4 year old Kindergarten. Of course I don't get too much narrative out of him about his days but occasionally I will hear him singing a new song and I know there is so much he is learning. The other day he was having a snack up at the bar and I was putting away dishes. Out of the blue he said "Did you know that Jesus lives in my hawt?" I love that he is in a Christian preschool where they learn about God every day. And just because I love his little voice, I asked him to do the Pledge of Allegiance on video for me. I should have asked him to do his prayer too because I love the way he says "God awe Fauder".
1 comment:
I of course had to sing along to the days of the week song! haha Too cute...Your boys are precious.
Post a Comment