Here is the last picture of her with super long hair right before Ms. Amanda washed it.
And here is the finished product.
Morgan has natural curl in her hair so this is an easy style for her to just wash and go.
For fun, I straightened her hair with my flat iron and we decided we loved it that way too.
I mailed off the hair and the paperwork and Morgan should be receiving a certificate from them in the mail within the next couple of months. She liked being able to donate her hair and thinks she will let it grow out again at some point to donate again. It is a fun and somewhat easy service project for kids and is a great way for them to feel like they are making a difference in someone's life.
4 comments:
I LOVE the haircut!! I like it both curly and straight! I wish I had the curly option! What a great thing she did... she should be so proud of herself!
She's so beautiful!
I love her new cut and all those curls! She is such a doll. She should be proud of her gift that another chils needs, such a big heart.
I love her new look! It looks GREAT both ways. Just another validation that Morgan is an angel child, of course this made me cry. Tell her she is AWESOME!
Post a Comment