Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I Got Skills Mama

Chase is working on a new skill that I wanted to share with you.

Dr. C told me yesterday at his 6 month check up that it was an 8 month old skill so yes, just as I thought, he is ADVANCED. :)

Of course I don't know why I am so thrilled as my life as I know it will be tenfold times harder. We are SO not baby proofed at our house. Wy's toys especially are within reach and have lots of little pieces. I guess we will have to remedy that sooner than later.

I think he will be crawling within another week or two - what do you think?

BTW, this is my favorite "baby skill" out of all of them.

7 comments:

LuLu's Lane said...

He is so cute rockin out to the music! You are right it looks like he will be taking off before you know it. Go baby Chase Go!

Aaron and Erica said...

You are going to have a crawler at 6 or 7 months girl!!! He's really strong!!! I love seeing Phoebe there w/him cheering him on and licking his toes :)

Leslie said...

He is too cute!!! Those chubby arms are adorable! I can't believe he's almost got the "regular crawling" down! Clay did the army crawl for a while before he ever figured out how to really crawl.

Mama A said...

watch out... he is ready to go! I love the chubby rolls!

Unknown said...

My favorite part is how pleased with himself he is! I can't believe it, but it appears you have a SECOND happy, good little guy. Methinks you must have done something in a PAST life to deserve such good fortune!!! HA

Sarah said...

Soooo stinkin cute!!! I love it.. He is so happy and proud... It is adorable!!

Melissa said...

So precious! It was hard for me to focus on the new skill when I was looking at those sweet little chubby arms!!!