You weigh about 17 1/2 pounds and are close to 27 inches in length. We think you are so chunky but you were only in the 40th percentile at your 6 month check up so I guess babies are big these days.
You are wearing size 12 month clothing. Yes - size 12 month. The 9 month things still fit OK but the 12 month outfits fit you so much better.
You wear a size 3 diaper.
You eat 7 ounces every 3 - 4 hours.
You also eat Stage 2 foods for breakfast and dinner. Still having to hide some of the veggies in the sweeter foods.
I did start you on Yo Baby Yogurt for breakfast as well - just to spice things up. :) You would get more of it in your mouth if you would keep your fingers out of there. Just sayin'.
Even though you don't have teeth yet, we introduced you to the Sweet Potato Puffs this week. I wanted to let you start practicing picking up the puffs and getting them to your mouth. You did a great job trying to get them in there but lost most of them on the way or they got stuck to your little wet hands. But Morgan and Wyatt were there to help you get some in your mouth as well.
I have also introduced the sippy cup. I just put water in it for now and have removed the stopper so you can get used to it. I try to give you a few sips while you are eating.
You are still sleeping great. You go to bed between 7:30 and 8:00 and those two fingers on your right hand immediately go in the mouth. You will sleep as late as 8:30 on days I don't have to get you up to take Wy and Morgan to school.
You still prefer your fingers and keep those in your mouth most of the time but I have started carrying what I call an "emergency paci" in case we are somewhere and you are melting down. You seem to like it ok but instead of sucking on it you just chew on the hard part.
You are still giving out those smiles to just about anyone you meet. You are happy to go to others and are even doing well in church nursery. Of course you are cutest baby in there. :)
You are still GI Joe crawling around. No actual crawling on all fours yet. You still love to get up on all fours and rock back and forth. You have got the legs part down but haven't figured out how to get your arms to go so you just end up going down on your belly. But you are definitely practicing every day.
I love you sweet boy. The good Lord has blessed us with another happy baby. My dad can't believe I was fortunate enough to get 2 happy babies and thinks it would be "fun" to have another and see if he/she is rotten. Yeah, that isn't going to happen. I am going to count my many blessings and quit while I am ahead!
West - Si - Ede
4 comments:
I love the last picture!!! And I just love those smiles!!! I had to look up how much Clay weighed at 7 months... and little fatty was 22 pounds! I'm surprised Chase was only in the 40th percentile!
BAHAHA West-side boyz! Gosh he is growing so fast, I must come up real soon and plant stink the barn or something! lol
Such a sweet boy... Love me some BABY CHASE!!!
Happy Late 7 Month Birthday, Chase!
You sure are a cutey, bet you can't wait to play those games with your big brother and Morgan.
Post a Comment