We got there way too early because Jeremy was worried about getting seats. We had about 2 hours to kill in the stadium before the game started. There was an alumni flag football game going on and Wy thought that was the actual game. About 5 minutes before the A-Day game started, Wy informed us he was "done watching football." Nice.
So he and I did quite a bit of stadium roaming. We visited the Dippin Dots cart twice and we people watched. He finally was content to sit up in the stands as long as he had a cup of ice to chomp on. Jeremy had to carry him on his shoulders all the way back to the car. We were all pretty much "give out."
Here are some pics from our day.
Yikes! Check out that lap FULL of Ritz cracker crumbs!
Modeling the visor we insisted he wear to help keep the sun off that little face.
Proud Dada
OK, at this point I told Wy we were going to have to settle for a pic of Big Al in the background.
But you know I was determined to get Wy his picture - and I finally got it.
Love this boy!
3 comments:
CUTE pic of Wy and AL- it looks like you guys had a blast. I just love his little freckles.
I love the picture with Big Al... very cute! I think we are going to attempt to take Clay to the A-day game in Auburn next year!
so cute!!! Love the pics! Love the "give out" too!!!
Post a Comment