Monday, April 5, 2010

Spider Racket

You know when stressed out moms say their children are climbing the walls?

Well mine. literally. can.

Wyatt has been perfecting this move at his Didi and Papa's house on Sundays.

His cousins can climb up the door frames by putting a foot and hand on either side of the door frame and "walking" up.

Wyatt is not tall enough and his arms aren't long enough, so he figured out another way to get to the top.

I see a future climbing utility poles if dentistry school doesn't go well.

And as for the name, I have no idea where he came up with it but that is what he calls it. Also, in the video, I say Wyatt might be too dirty but I meant to say too clean - he had just gotten out of the shower. Mother of a newborn moment. :)

*The video takes a few moments to load. :)

2 comments:

Aaron and Erica said...

He finally made it to the top!! Yay Wyatt!!!!

LuLu's Lane said...

Oh my gosh- what a little spider monkey you have! That is super funny