Friday, February 19, 2010

I Need Some New Material

It is hard to come up with posts when the one you are caring for around the clock doesn't talk.

I decided to try to get some pics of him today when he was awake.




He was getting hungry - imagine that - so it was short lived...




Today his hair seems more red to me than blond. What do you think?




He goes to the doctor on Monday so I will know more about his stats as far as weight and length. He acts as though it is the end of the world when he gets his diaper changed. Baths are half and half - crying because he is naked but yet intrigued about the whole water thing. He is also on the fence about the paci. If I were smart, I'd never give it to him again and save us all some heart ache down the road.

Next week we have appointments and errands almost every day so I am thrilled at the thought of getting out of the house. I am hoping to go "to town" tomorrow since the weather is going to be pretty. I think some sunshine and fresh air will do wonders for us all.

2 comments:

LuLu's Lane said...

It does look like his hair has a red tint to it in these pics- he is so darn cute.

Mama A said...

He is so precious! And you're right, his hair DOES look red... he looks like a little Hammond to me (and a looks like big brother Wyatt too)! I hope the dr's appt went well yesterday! Can't wait to hear his stats!!!