On Friday night, my parents had Wyatt spend the night along with several of his cousins. Since we had a "free" night, we went out to dinner to celebrate our 9 year wedding anniversary that was last week. We ended up going all the way to Nashville though because their Costco had these bar stools that I wanted, no NEEDED, for our kitchen! I had seen them in Hsv but they only had 2 so to Nashville we went. Since we don't have furniture for our dining room or the eat in area of the kitchen, getting some seating was at the top of our list!
Wy likes them b/c his food is out of reach of Phoebe.

Then on Saturday, my parents took all the kids to their school's Fall Festival. I met them there and took Wy back and forth to all the little game booths and of course the huge blow up slides. He got a little too much sun - I forget he is fair like me and can get a sunburn even in November!
My dad and Wyatt at the Cake Walk - they both won a cake!

Climbing the obstacle course

The big slide

With his tickets in hand as usual...

With his "big" cousin Emma - I love, love, love her curls...

We also got new neighbors that "moved in" on Saturday.

Hope everyone had great weekends!!!
3 comments:
I love the new bar stools Em! I'm glad you were able to find them in Nashville.
Erica
P.S. Happy Late Anniversary!
Those are great bar stools! I'm sure they were well worth the drive to Nashville! So I'm guessing you've got internet now??!? Happy Anniversary!!
The bar stools look great- I would say the drive to Nash was well worth it! It looks like the kids had fun with your parents too! :)
Post a Comment