Saturday, November 14, 2009

Life Lesson and Galaxy of Lights

Patience, patience, patience. I get it. That is the lesson of my life. I thought I had passed my big patience test after enduring 7 full months of living the Simple Life. Yet somehow, after being in our new house, which I need to name, for 2 weeks, I still don't have INTERNET!!!

Oh AT&T - you rank right up there with the electrical inspector on my list of those who I HATE. You tell us that our services will transfer yet we have to wait 2 weeks for you to come to our abode and get us set up. Once that occurs, for some reason, we are still unable to access the Internet. So my husband has to spend 45 minutes on the phone with multiple people, all who are not native English speakers, to find out that "oh sorry, we don't offer DSL in your area."

WHAT?!?!?! I had been counting down the days until I could get my Internet fix in the comfort of my own home. What is a girl to do? Apparently get stuck with Satellite Internet which I am not sure I am going to like but I don't really have any other options. AND - I have to wait until DECEMBER 1st for that to be installed. Cue the violins...

So for now, I am having to use my husband's office computer to check email and update my blog. Not at all convenient but better than nothing.

So enough on that. How about some pics?

We went to the Galaxy of Lights at the Botanical Gardens last night with most of my family - a group of 16 in all. It is open right now to members as a walk through although I have to say I prefer the drive through option. But the kids loved it and it was good exercise.

Here are the kids before we began the long walk...



Wy really liked the farm scene lights...





They had a cute winter scene with snowmen at the end for pictures...



1 comment:

LuLu's Lane said...

looks like you guys had some great BIG family fun! Love the last pic of Wy with his head in the snowman.