We moved into our new home! We have been living there since last Thursday after we passed the second electrical final inspection. It went something like this.
Inspector: Did ja change out yer plugs?
Jeremy: Yes
Inspector: Alrighty then...
Seriously.
But who cares right? It meant we were free to move in and we did...and still are.
More pics and stories to come on that but for now, I wanted to share a few of Wyatt in his Halloween costume.
He was an adorable, if I may say so myself, Peter Pan. Although most everyone thought he was Robin Hood. :)



I hope everyone had fun and safe Halloweens! House pics coming soon!
4 comments:
What a cute Peter Pan!!! I love the costume! You'll just have to save all of Wy's and pass them down to Clay each year :)!
Great Costume! He is cutest Peter Pan I have ever seen!! I am so glad you are finally in your new home. :) Yeah for Peace again.
I love that Peter Pan of yours!! Congratulations on the new house move...I can't wait to see the pictures!
yay!!!!!
Post a Comment