Sunday, May 24, 2009

You Be, I Be

One of Wyatt's favorite games is "You Be, I Be"

It usually goes something like this:

You be Carter and I be Jack.
or
You be Simba and I be Scar.

Well yesterday it went like this:

Wy: You be the dead kangawoo

Me: What?

Wy: You be the dead kangawoo

Me: The dead kangaroo?

Wy: Uh huh, hit by a caw

Me: Dead kangaroo hit by a car?

Wy: mashed on the woad

Me: You want me to be a dead kangaroo hit by a car mashed on the road?

Wy: Uh huh

Me: Okay....

And while I was doing my best impression of that lovely image I heard his little voice say

"And I be the vulcha" (vulture)

Oh, right - now the dead kangaroo hit by a car mashed on the road portrayal makes total sense.

5 comments:

Aaron and Erica said...

Hilarious! So what do you guys do when you are Carter and Jack? Wrestle w/ each other? :)

Erica

Melissa said...

Yes, that does make perfect sense now! He's hysterical to me. :o)

Leslie said...

Ha! That is too funny! What interesting role playing characters he's picked!

LuLu's Lane said...

This is great! I love his imagination! He says some of the funniest things.

Vania said...

hahah that is cute and hilarious :)