Thursday, May 7, 2009

Visine - It Takes the Red Out

Last night Jeremy and I heard a loud bump while we were watching TV. It took us a minute to figure out that the bump was the sound of Wyatt rolling right off his bed. Jeremy peeked in his room and he was ASLEEP on the floor - curled up in a little ball. The child didn't even wake up when we moved him back into bed. I made sure he was breathing and just figured he was REALLY tired. So I put some pillows on the floor next to his bed in case he took another tumble.

This morning when Wy woke up, he noticed the pillows immediately and wanted an explanation. So I told him about his tumble and he decided to roll off the bed to see if the pillows worked. Well, they did soften his fall but this time he bumped his chin on the bed frame. He can be rather dramatic and gave a good cry even though there was not even a mark.

Then he decided he needed medicine for his chin. Insisted actually. Great - like I even had a clue as to where all the medicine was. I looked through the bucket of meds I brought over in the move but couldn't find any Neosporin.

But I did find Visine.

And it looks like medicine to a 3 year old.

So I very carefully applied 3 drops to his chin and he was better instantly.

See?

3 comments:

LuLu's Lane said...

I love it! This is great. He just needed a little TLC. You are a geat Momma! XoXo

Melissa said...

You are hysterical to me....LOL! You're right, looks like Visine did the trick!

Anonymous said...

hahahahha!!! you crack me up!!!