He seemed happy about it.
This is the infamous TAN shirt that I had to go seek out and buy because the teacher stated that he needed to wear TAN - not brown. And I thought it really mattered and had to follow the rules - for a 5 minute school program.
The program was entitled "The Animal Train" which was pretty cute. Wyatt was wisely cast as the monkey. All he had to do was stand there and wait for the train to come by him. Then he said "Stop Train Stop! I want to ride!" Then the narrator would have the animals join the train and they would go down the line and say their sound i.e. ooh, ooh, aah, aah.
The lighting wasn't great in the gymnasium but here are a few shots of my little monkey. Of course he would have looked more like a monkey had he actually worn the mask over his face instead of pushed on top of his head - but it is his portrayal, right?
Didi and Ditda were both there and afterwards we ditched the refreshments and headed over to Honey's on the square - famous for their pool room slaw and hamburger steak - yummy!
3 comments:
He does look happy! Hope you have a great summer with Wy. :o)
(BTW, whose the duck? She's tall for MMO!)
I know! She was in the 3/4 year old class but I think she must have turned 5 or will soon be 5. She dwarfed Wyatt but I think they put them together as she could "mother" him in case he acted up! She kept trying to put his mask down and he would just push it right back up.
love the shoes!!!
Post a Comment