We went to Monte Sano State Park where Wyatt got to play with YouYou...
and with Jack...
Here they are working on their lumberjack skills...
Wyatt and YouYou both enjoyed the swings...
Then Wyatt and I had a picnic sponsored by McDonald's at Big Spring Park....
I am thinking about sending this one to their advertising execs - he'll be the new "face" for the chicken mcnugget...
So you're thinking I'm done with the outings? Oh no - I still had another 3 hours to fill so we headed to the Train Depot to see what that was all about. Wyatt enjoyed their playroom, riding the trolley, and playing in the sand area...
We left there around 3 and headed to the land to see how the house was coming along. The framers are almost finished - they still have another few days worth of work to do. Here are some outside pics.
Front view:
Back view: I was too close to get the entire back in one shot
I am already trying to get next Friday's plans in place so let me know if you want to get together!
3 comments:
Very cute pics! And look at your house! Much different from the last pictures!
Oh my goodness, I got wore out just reading about your day! I bet Wyatt slept SO good that night! The pictures are so good and YouYou is such a cutie!!! What do all those boys think of that little girl? Your house is coming along so fast... it always amazes me how fast a house can be built if the weather cooperates. It won't be long and you'll be writing a blog about "moving day!"
The house is moving right along! Woo hoo!! Looks like all of the kids had a great day at the park, too.
Post a Comment