Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Mystery Diagnosis

So much for the weekly updates! I will try to be a better blogger. Of course, having Internet access is a must in order to do so and I have been without it since last week. My sweet husband spent over an hour on the phone today with BellSouth getting it back up and running.

Jeremy and I went to New Orleans this past weekend to celebrate my birthday. We met our friends Jan and Dale down there late Friday night and spent the day hanging out together on Saturday. We made a stop off at Margaritaville for a "Perfect Margarita" and ended up staying there all afternoon watching the Cubs game. Then that night I gave my money away to Harrah's but had a good time doing so. It was a quick trip but a fun getaway with dear friends we don't get to see often enough.

The past couple of days I have noticed some pain in my right side and I thought it was just lingering pain from my lovely 4 wheeler accident that I had on the 18th. Long story short, I am scheduled to get an ultrasound done in the morning to see if it is my gallbladder. My Dr. thinks I had a gallbladder attack today and I may have to get my gallbladder removed. I will post an update as soon as I know something definitive. I actually hope it is my gallbladder b/c I have no idea what else it could be and I really don't want to go through multiple (and costly) tests.

Sorry for the quick post but I am heading off to a drug induced night of sleep.

2 comments:

LuLu's Lane said...

Wow girl~ what the heck? It sounds like you and Eddie have been drinking from the same water. haha We still don't know what is causing all his pain, I pray for wisdom over these doctors for you and Eddie. Let me know what they tell you. xoxo

Unknown said...

Lord Little E, did you eat some bad hot dogs in the Big Easy? Or do you think it might be your liver from last Saturday? HA
Seriously, you know you are young to have this, but you've always had a sensitive tummy (I should know). D's baby brother who is your age just had his out. I'm still up prepping for our party, kind of getting excited now that the big Walmart trip and most of the cleaning is behind me. I treated myself to a new $14 dress AT Walmart for the occasion.
Let me hear from you/what the doctors say - thank goodness it can be done laparoscopically (is that spelled right)? I know you have the baby shower this weekend, gosh I hope you feel better. And thanks for saying sweet things about us on the blog, I feel famous! Love you, hug Wy for me! JANNY