I did take him to his class party for about 15 minutes - long enough to have cake and distribute gifts but not long enough to infect anyone else.
And you know what? I noticed at least 5 kiddos in his class coughing, sneezing, and wiping snot on their sleeves while we were there. But I am not bitter or anything.
I also didn't get a single picture because I literally had my arms full with Chase, diaper bag, gifts, coats, etc. and the thought of returning to the car for the camera was just too much.
I ended up getting a much needed "Christmas shot" on Thursday along with a great cough potion that let me get some much needed sleep. Wyatt started turning the corner on Christmas Eve.
We spent Christmas Eve at my parents house with my siblings and all the cousins! I took tons of pictures but I will just share a few on here.
My dad and Wyatt
Chase with his Christmas stocking that Didi made for him
My grandmother came down to visit this year and is in the back sitting by my mom.
Here are all 11 cousins - I think this may have been the first time they have all been together.
Christmas Day and Winter Wonderland photos coming up next!
No comments:
Post a Comment